Enjoy the stories of Korea in the world, Koreans in the global community, and the lives of people from various parts of the world.
Going Global introduces how Korean culture is being enjoyed around the globe and the people who are making Korea proud.
How does the world view Korea?
What kind of lives do overseas Koreans and global citizens lead?
We all come from different countries and backgrounds.
Going Global bonds us together as one.
Enjoy the journey to different places around the world with Going Global!
16:41Added 1 Views / 0 Likes
On this week's Going GlobalWe visit an exhibition in London featuring Korean traditional lacquerware gathered from all over the world.We visit a village in Guatemala where an annual traditional round of bare-knuckle fights takes place as a way of letting
17:14Added 1 Views / 0 Likes
- Korean nuns who work at a hospice in Pakistan- Auckland's annual Korean Day Festival- -Systema- Former Korean professional basketball player Kang Seong-pil- Korean cosmetic dentist Hong Eun-jeong, the Smile Doctor - Aired: 05/10/2016 - Season 1 Episode
16:59Added 2 Views / 0 Likes
We watch a documentary made by Swiss director David Syz that sheds light on the hyper-competitive Korean society and the trials of Korea's youth.We visit a French photographer who has kept a visual log of Korea over the past 40 years.We learn about La Mai
16:48Added 1 Views / 0 Likes
* Germany's Passion for the Korean language (독일에 불어온 ‘한글’바람)* Promotion of Korea in the Middle East by Youth (청년들이 만들어낸 중동의 ‘한류’)* Footmade Ice cream (발로 만든 아이스크림!?)* Korean police chief tackles crime (한국인 형사의 범죄 소탕기!)* Junior golf
16:54Added 1 Views / 0 Likes
- Korean Culture center opens in the middle east (중동 지역 첫 한국문화원 개원식 현장)- Promoting Korea AT ITB Berlin (독일 베를린 관광 박람회 소식)- Transformation of Swiss bunkers (화려하게 변하고 있는 스위스 벙커 소식)- Robby East, EDM Prodigy EDM (프로듀서 로비 이스트 씨의 이야기) - Aired: 04/19/2016 - Seas
16:55Added 3 Views / 0 Likes
* An international cooperative township in India (인도의 국제 공동체 마을)* A Rwandan boy's passion for taekwondo (르완다의 태권도 소년)* A clothing donation drive in Turkey (빈민층을 위한 터키의 거리의 옷장)* The outstanding Korean stationery products in Frankfurt (프랑크푸르트에서 만난 한국의 특별한 문
17:12Added 1 Views / 0 Likes
* Hanji Culture Festival in Sydney, Australia (한지의 멋을 알리는 시드니의 대규모 축제 소식)* Scholarship fund established by Korean expatriates (뉴질랜드의 희망을 대물림하고 있는 장학 재단의 이야기)* 50th anniversary of their arrival in Germany (파독 간호사들의 '만남의 장')* Teaching the Korean language in
17:22Added 1 Views / 0 Likes
* The Best Form of Advertising is Volunteer Work (최고의 광고는 봉사활동)* Dancing The Emotions of The Disadvantaged (아픔과 고통에 대한 춤)* Turning Buses into Schools (버스가 바퀴달린 학교로!)* A Turkish Singer Who Sings Only Korean Songs (한국 노래만을 부르는 터키 가수 이야기)* Youth on a Quest F
17:33Added 2 Views / 0 Likes
* Tales of An Old Couple (한 노부부의 이야기)* Korean Mural Village in Zakarta (자카르타의 한국식 벽화 마을)* Taiwan's lantern Festival (타이완의 등불 축제)* A Children's Camp of Love for Others (어린이들의 사랑의 겨울캠프)* Soccer Player Kim Dae-Wook's Second Peak (축구선수 김대욱의 두 번째 전성기) - Aired:
17:09Added 1 Views / 0 Likes
- Timor-Leste, the Oebaba Irrigation Scheme developed by a Korean construction company (동티모르, 한국 기업이 시공한 대형 관개 수로)- The Yokohama Dance Collection, Korean and Japanese artists and dancers ( 요코하마 댄스 컬렉션, 한국과 일본 예술가들)- France, the growing trend of organic wi
16:54Added 1 Views / 0 Likes
On this week’s Going GlobalWe learn about the joys of giving and the positive effects of a donation of 5,000 digital pianos to the Philippines by a Korean company.We find out more about the Korean Wave in Turkey that's expanding to Korean traditiona
17:00Added 1 Views / 0 Likes
On this week's Going GlobalWe sit at a meaningful gathering of Korean adoptees and Korean expatriates in Paris, France.We learn about the Korean cultural sessions that LA police officers take to learn more about the Korean community they serve and protect
16:15Added 2 Views / 0 Likes
On this week's Going GlobalWe join a performance of a modern interpretation of Simcheongjeon in St. Petersburg, Russia.We go to the Netherlands and visit healing farms.We take a look around an abandoned shipyard that has been transformed into a cafe in th
16:26Added 1 Views / 0 Likes
On this week’s Going Global,We find out more about a Chinese-Canadian who has established a Canada-based company that promotes the Korean Wave.We visit a Korean beauty salon in Dubai and learn why it’s very popular among Dubai locals.We take a
15:58Added 1 Views / 0 Likes
We visit a soccer game between a joint team of Los Angeles-based Korean soccer clubs and the soccer team of the Olympic Community Police Station, whose jurisdiction includes Korean communities in Los Angeles.We learn about how Korean robots are helping el
16:24Added 0 Views / 0 Likes
On this week's Going Global.We enjoy the Multicultural Musical Festival held in Vancouver, Canada.We visit "Korea Now," an exhibition in France commemorating 130 years of Korea-France bilateral ties.We learn about a hanbok fashion show in Turkey where Tur
16:08Added 1 Views / 0 Likes
On this week's Going Global.We find out about the growing popularity of the Korean language among young Taiwanese people on a job hunt.We visit Nepali neurologist Dr. Hemav Rajbhandari, who completed his medical studies in Korea with financial support and
16:23Added 1 Views / 0 Likes
On this week’s Going Global.We meet the energetic second generation of Korean immigrants in Germany.We also meet a small Korean volunteer group that has triggered change in the southern Australian state of Tasmania.We take a look at a special donati
17:23Added 1 Views / 0 Likes
On this week's Going Global.We visit a Korean pavilion that has been built in Berlin's Potsdam Square to symbolize Korean reunification.We find out more about the growing interest in the Korean language in New Zealand.We meet second-generation Philippine-
15:59Added 3 Views / 0 Likes
On this week’s Going Global,we visit a Korean culture festival in Dallas, Texas.We learn why Germany is considered a land of cyclists.We stop by a Korean regional specialty food fair in Toronto, Canada.We enter the movie world of Thailand-based Kore